January 16, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to TeachingTech, a blog about technology and education. Specifically, I'll be writing about how technology is used, not used, and overused in K-12 schools. As a Technology Coordinator at a K-12 school with experience teaching technology subjects from grades 6-12, I have lots of opinions. My goal is not to proselytize about technology. I'm more interested in discussing the current trends (as I see them) in using technology in education as well has some of the specifics of how I've used technology. I'll also have the odd post that seems to suit this area even though the connections may seem tenuous. If you're a teacher of any subject or just someone with an interest in technology, I think you'll find something here with which to learn, agree, or disagree. Or maybe all three.

No comments: